We wanted to update you on a few issues with the Craft Genesis website that have been affecting customers. We know some of you have been experiencing difficulties with certain areas of the site, and our team has been working hard to fix things, and we appreciate your patience.
We’ve recently made improvements to several of the more common issues affecting customers. These include:
- Login issues – Addressing issues with locked accounts, leaving you signed in longer
- Design downloads on mobile devices - Designs now download with correct file extensions (.svg, .dxf) instead of .html on phones and tablets
- Order history list – The list of orders in your order history now displays in chronological order by default
Our team is working on fixes to more issues, including:
- Product download flow – Providing a more streamlined way to download all files related to an order
- Checkout issues – Resolving issues that occasionally cause orders not to complete
We’ll let you know when these issues are fixed. In the meantime, if you need help with these issues or any other problems with the site, please reach out to us and we’ll be glad to help.
Thank you again for your understanding as we work to make the site better!